Charming Wild Woolies Bird Ornaments!
Ghostly pale, the Barn Owl, with it's distinctive wide face, bright white body and impressive size in flight make a sighting schilling and spectacular experience. The most widespread of the owl species, and in fact the most widespread of all birds, population wise the Barn Owl can be found in North and South America along with parts of Africa, Europe, India and Australia.
Exceptional felting workmanship makes these highly representational backyard bird ornaments something very special. Educational, decorative and entertaining for birding enthusiasts as well as everyday admirers of nature's most amazing creatures... birds! Lovingly soft to the touch because they are made with a fine natural wool. Each ornament has a hanging string attached to it's back. Perfect for decorating holiday trees, garlands, wreaths, or display anytime of the year. Makes a great gift for anyone who loves nature!
* Made in Nepal by a Fair Trade artisan group
* Traditionally handfelted with natural woolen fibers
* Made with renewable and recyclable material
* Provides jobs for urban and village women
* Fair and ethical traded product
* Environmentally friendly dyes
* Safe and healthy working environment
Save $$ when you buy two or more Barn Owl Woolie Ornaments! Discount applied at checkout.