Charming Wild Woolies Bird Ornaments!
The Budgie, also known commonly as the pet parakeet, is perhaps the most well known of the Australian parrots. Because of their small size and varyingly colored vibrant plumage, the Budgie is a popular pet around the world. Excellent mimics, active and playful, Budgies can be taught to speak as well as perform smile tricks.
Exceptional felting workmanship makes these highly representational backyard bird ornaments something very special. Educational, decorative and entertaining for birding enthusiasts as well as everyday admirers of nature's most amazing creatures... birds! Lovingly soft to the touch because they are made with a fine natural wool. Each ornament has a hanging string attached to it's back. Perfect for decorating holiday trees, garlands, wreaths, or display anytime of the year. Makes a great gift for anyone who loves nature!
* Made in Nepal by a Fair Trade artisan group
* Traditionally handfelted with natural woolen fibers
* Made with renewable and recyclable material
* Provides jobs for urban and village women
* Fair and ethical traded product
* Environmentally friendly dyes
* Safe and healthy working environment
Save $$ when you buy two or more Budgie Woolie Ornaments! Discount applied at checkout.