See hummingbirds closer than ever!
Mimics the tube shaped flowers hummingbirds feed on in nature!
Stick the Single Tube Window One Feeder on any window you frequently look out of and enjoy the wonders of hummingbirds up close. You can stand on the other side to see these timy jeweled visitors perched inches from your face. Secure the copper-tendril holder to your window with the sturdy suction cup, then slide in the glass tube filled with nectar. Similar to our popular Window Wonder Hummingbird Feeder, but without the perch or red dangle glass bead. Constructed of solid heavy gauge copper. Copper holder is 6 inches long, glass tube is 4-1/4 x 5/8 inches. When you travel - use it on the RV or at the cabin. Makes a wonderful gift for the hummingbird enthusiast!
Proudly handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans!
Custom made to order - Being handmade, these hangers take longer to create than machine made, mass produced items. The handcrafted aspect of our hangers is what adds value, uniqueness, beauty and durability to every work of art.
Save $$ when you purchase two or more Window One Tube Hummingbird Feeders! Discount applied at checkout.
Dimensions: 6" x 2" x 4" (approx.)
EASY TO USE
Our feeders are very easy to refill and clean. The tubes slide out of the copper tendrils, then you pull off the red cap, fill the tube to the top with nectar, re-cap the tube and slide it back in the tendril. It's that simple!
The health of hummingbirds depends on the feeder’s filler… YOU!!! Always keep your feeders clean. Our tube system makes it easy. Just a quick rinse in hot water before refilling the tubes is all that is needed, because the birds go through the nectar before it has a chance to go bad. We offer a Cleaning Brush (HHBRSH) and handy Vial Holder (VHDR) to make it easy to handle, the tubes for cleaning, re-fill and storage in the refrigerator.
HUMMINGBIRDS LOVE THEM!
Our customers say their hummingbirds always go through the food in our feeders before they even start feeding on other feeders in the yard. The reasons are simple:
1. The nectar is always fresher.
2. Our red caps and red marbles attract them like crazy, so there’s no need for the red dyes that commercial nectar makers use, which is unhealthy for the birds.
3. The tube feeder system closely mimics the tube shaped flowers that hummingbirds feed on in Nature.
Our feeders don’t drip. Because of the horizontal position of our tubes when they’re in use, there isn’t the downward pressure of the weight of the nectar that makes other feeders drip. The small hole in our red caps also creates surface tension that keeps our feeders from dripping.
1. Get extra tubes and keep full ones in the fridge to have always ready to go when you need to replace empties outside.
2. When hummingbirds have gone, tilt the tubes up on the feeders and use them as a lovely bud vase.
Hummingbird Feeder Parts & Accessories (Available at checkout)
* Glass Replacement Tube with Red Cap (6/Pak) - Double wall thickness tube
* Sturdy Brush For Cleaning Tubes (#HHBRSH)
* Handy Vial Caddy - Holds 6 vials for cleaning, storing in fridge and carrying to feeders (#HHVHDR)
The handy six-vial tube caddy is like an extra hand. With the tube caddy, you can quickly and easily exchange empty tubes for full ones when your feeder tubes are empty on the outside.
Simply store the Handy Dandy Tube Caddy with full tubes in the refrigerator. When you find that your hummingbird feeder tubes outside are empty, it's a simple matter of carrying the full ones in the tube holder from the refrigerator to the feeder.